Are you a member with something to share? Send a note to: email@example.com
Aside from Twitter, the VNHS does not currently have any social media accounts, such as Facebook or Google+.
Nearby Natural History Clubs
There are a number of other nearby Natural History organizations on Vancouver Island and Gulf Islands that are also members of BC Nature.
- The Arrowsmith Naturalists
- Comox Valley Nature
- Nature Cowichan
- Nanoose Naturalists
- Pender Island Field Naturalists
- Rithet’s Bog Conservation Society
- Salt Spring Trail and Nature Club
- BC Nature (formerly Federation of BC Naturalists)
- BC Nature Guide (A guide to viewing wildlife and nature in British Columbia)
- BCBIRDINGVANISLAND (Provides reports and general birding for Vancouver Island – unmoderated).
- BIRCHAT (Oldest chat group in North America, providing a forum for general bird topics on a continent-wide basis).
- BIRDBAND (Bird banding info from across North America)
- eBird Canada (keep and share your bird lists)
- Esquimalt Lagoon Stewardship Initiative VNHS is a partner in this coalition of 18 agencies working to protect Esquimalt Lagoon.
- Friends of Beacon Hill Park Society
- Friends of Ecological Reserves
- Friends of Mt. Douglas Park
- Garry Oak Preservation Society
- Habitat Acquisition Trust
- Important Bird Areas Program
- Land Trust Alliance of BC
- Metchosin Biodiversity Project’s annual BioBlitz
- Native Plant Society of BC
- Nature Canada (Formerly Canadian Nature Federation)
- Race Rocks Ecological Reserve
- Rocky Point Bird Observatory
- Swan Lake / Christmas Hill Nature Sanctuary
- Wild Arc (Rehabilitation for injured and orphaned wildlife)