When you are next visiting a natural area or nature centre, watch for interpretive signage and displays that help visitors learn more about the area’s flora and fauna. The Victoria Natural History Society has often been involved in the design, placement, and funding of these.
- Habitat/Wildflower displays at Beacon Hill Park
- Esquimalt Lagoon Interpretive Signage
- The child-friendly microscope/TV units at the Goldstream Visitor Centre and the Swan Lake Nature House
- The spotting scope and interpretive signage on the Viaduct Flats Viewing Platform
- Waterfowl signage at King’s Pond